Pages

The Blog of Lynn Adams

This is the blog of Lynn Adams - I'm an artist, an illustrator, a doodler and a scribbler and occasionally some of it will make sense.

Sunday 24 March 2013

Not Just Sheep

I realised that anybody reading this may now think that my blog will be just sheep so I just want to reassure everyone that there will be a variety of other creature - both real and imaginary.


So now we have cows as well - notice how the variety is slowly building up but I realise there is still something missing - COLOUR! - a few may now be wondering if colour is an option in this strange woman's work - well here is a quick example to show that I can paint in full colour too :)

 I realise that with each post I add it throws up more and more questions about what I can and can't do - and to answer the next question i'll just say "yes I can do different shapes other than long short rectangles.....
I can do tall thin ones too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment