Pages

The Blog of Lynn Adams

This is the blog of Lynn Adams - I'm an artist, an illustrator, a doodler and a scribbler and occasionally some of it will make sense.

Sunday 24 March 2013

Amelia and the Mental Elf

Amelia and the Mental Elf is an illustrated novel written by Film Maker Si Wall - When he asked me to illustrate the book I don't think I've ever been so excited - I get to paint all the things I love painting most in the world and it's such a beautifully written book it makes my job so much easier - Although I'd love to show you some of the illustrations I'm not allowed just yet but I'll show you just one bit but you aren't to tell anybody what I've showed you - it can be our little secret ;)

Hopefully you are now itching to know what it's all about - well you will just have to wait and see - the book is with the editor and there are still illustrations that have yet to make it onto the paper but are whirling around my head - but I will say.....you won't be disappointed when the book hits the shelves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment